.id (informed decisions)
This website is operated by I.D. CONSULTING PTY LTD ACN 084 054 473.
References to “.id” “us” and “we” in these Legal Notices is a reference to both or either of the legal entities referred to above.
The Legal Notices, as amended by us from time to time:
- provide information about .id;
- provide important information about the way in which we provide our .id Products and related services.
Please read the Legal Notices carefully
Disclaimer about website content
Website content is provided by .id in good faith on an “as is” basis for general information purposes only. All demographic data, forecasts, articles, briefings, updates or other information available on this website are prepared so that they are current as at the date of writing. Such information can rapidly become out of date. You must make your own assessment of the information and your reliance on it or use of it is entirely at your own risk.
Our website may contain data sourced from:
- the Australian Bureau of Statistics (“ABS Data”). ABS Data means statistical census information collated, produced, supplied and/or owned by the Australian Bureau of Statistics and upon which .id relies to produce the website content. .id modifies, transforms and/or reconfigures the ABS Data in order to create, collate, compile, produce and provide .id website content and .id Products;
- Statistics New Zealand (“Stats NZ Data”). Stats NZ Data means statistical census information collated, produced, supplied and/or owned by Statistics New Zealand and upon which .id relies to produce .id’s New Zealand website content. Statistics New Zealand [known also as Tatauranga Aotearoa] is a government department and New Zealand’s national statistical office. They are New Zealand’s major source of official statistics, administer the Statistics Act 1975, and lead the Official Statistics System. .id modifies, transforms and/or reconfigures the Stats NZ Data in order to create, collate, compile, produce and provide New Zealand .id website content and .id Products;
- Google Map Data, Microsoft Bing Maps and HERE Maps (“Map Data”);
- Third parties (such as Local Government Authorities)
(collectively referred to as “Third Party Data”).
In relation to Third Party Data, .id:
- makes no representation whatsoever that it has any ownership in the copyright to the Third Party Data;
- gives no warranty nor bears any liability whatsoever with respect to the correctness, accuracy, currency, completeness, relevancy or otherwise of the Third Party Data; and
- accepts no liability whatsoever arising from, or in connection with, the use of the Third Party Data by you or any other person or entity claiming through you.
Forecast Data available on our website is provided by us in good faith but the accuracy, relevancy and correctness of such Forecast Data is subject to variation as a result of changes in the ABS Data or Stats NZ Data and other factors outside of the control of .id including but not limited to economic, environmental, political, legal and seasonal changes. .id gives no warranty nor bears any liability whatsoever with respect to the correctness, accuracy, currency, completeness, relevancy or otherwise of any such Forecast Data that can be accessed through this website.
User rights and intellectual property rights
Our website, website content [except as set out below], our .id Products and our Subscriber Services are the copyright property of .id. All rights in our website, website content, .id Products and Subscriber Services including copyright, design rights, patents, inventions, knowhow, database rights, trade marks, source codes and any other intellectual property rights in any of the foregoing are reserved to .id and/or our content and technology providers.
ABS Data on our website and the copyright in the ABS Data remains the property of the Australian Bureau of Statistics. .id modifies, transforms and/or reconfigures the ABS Data so as to create, collate, compile, produce and provide our website content and .id Products. You may access the source ABS Data from the website of the ABS at on the terms published on the ABS website.
Stats NZ Data on our website constitutes New Zealand Government copyright administered by Statistics New Zealand. .id modifies, transforms and/or reconfigures the Stats NZ Data so as to create, collate, compile, produce and provide our website content and .id Products. You may access the source Stats NZ Data from the website of Statistics New Zealand at www.stats.govt.nz, on the terms published on the Stats NZ website.
HERE Maps used on our website is done so with authorisation from Here North America, LLC and/or its agent. The HERE.com End User License Agreement for Distribution by Here for the Americas/Asia Pacific prohibits any use of HERE Map data other than in accordance with those terms. HERE Map Data is provided under license from PSMA Australia Limited (www.psma.com.au) and incorporates data which is the copyright © 2015 of Telstra Corporation Limited, GM Holden Limited, Intelematics Australia Pty Ltd, HERE International LLC, Sentinel Content Pty Limited and Continental Pty Ltd.
Google Maps used on our website is done so with authorisation from Google Inc and/or its agent. Google Maps/Earth Additional Terms of Service, Legal Notices and Acceptable Use Policy prohibit any use of Google Maps by you other than in accordance with those terms.
Microsoft Bing Maps used on our website is done so with authorisation from Microsoft Corporation and/or its agent. Microsoft Bing Maps and MapPoint Service End User Terms of Service prohibits any use of Bing Maps by you other than in accordance with those terms.
You are permitted to download and use content from our website provided the following conditions are satisfied:
- Where you replicate in whole or in part our website content (“the replicated work”) you must include an Attribution Notice in the document or other medium where the replicated work is published. The Attribution Notice must be published with the replicated work in a place where it can be clearly located and viewed by any reader or observer of the replicated work.
- The Attribution Notice must clearly show:
(a) .id’s authorship of the replicated work, using the wording:
‘This material was compiled and presented by .id, the population experts. www.id.com.au‘
(b) For the id.com.au network of websites, that the replicated work is a derivative of ABS Data by inserting the wording:
“This material is a derivative of ABS Data that can be accessed from the website of the Australian Bureau of Statistics at www.abs.gov.au, and which data can be licensed on terms published on the ABS website.“
(c) For the idnz.co.nz websites, that the replicated work is a derivative of Stats NZ Data by inserting the wording:
- You must include any relevant copyright symbol, trademark (registered or otherwise) or other proprietary content notice with any replicated work.
Commercial Electronic Messages
If you express interest in products or services through your use of this website, you consent to .id sending commercial electronic messages (including messages about .id Products and services and the products and services of third parties) to electronic addresses which you have provided to .id or for which you or your employer are the relevant electronic account holder. You may elect to remove your electronic address from our contact database at any time.
If you would like further details on any subject matter referred to in these Legal Notices or you wish to copy or reprint material for any purpose, please contact us on +613 9417 2205 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This page last updated October 2016
Subscribe to monthly updates
Stay up to date about demographic and economic changes around Australia with .id Insight, our monthly newsletter.
FEED YOUR CURIOSITY
Follow the .id blog
Receive articles twice a week about demographic, economic and housing trends and more. We promise it will be interesting.